Monday, May 1, 2017

Avila Beach Family session

When Erin contacted me about her session I was excited for 2 reasons. First was because her family just sounded so adorable and second because she found me through her friend Michelle. I have been taking Michelle's family pictures for a few years now and I appreciate it so much when my clients refer their friends to me!!! Did you know when you refer 3 booking clients you get a free session? 
Erin and her family were just too cute. Her son Dylan is turning 5 this month and of course we had to get some birthday boy pictures.  I had so much fun chasing the light around Avila beach with them. Such lovely people to be around. I have said it before and I'll say it again, I have the best clients ever!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy their photos. 












No comments:

Post a Comment